//TAKE MY HEART
hye korang,niyy biodata yana?bace k,sayang dia*
Wednesday 25 January 2012 @ 23:02 | 0 Comment [s]

Anda-> ASSALAMUALAIKUM ! ,

it's all about me :

people who know who I am call me Yana . just a simple name .I was born on November 30st stayed in Malacca, Malaysia (my lovely state & best country ever) .

about my STATUS ? don't ever ask about it ! TALK TO MY HAND .
hehe . just a simple words . I ♥ ALLAH . :)

some people know that I love cats so much . If I given the choice between the Cat & Lover , sory , I prefer CATS :) ♥

but ! FAMILY FIRST lahh (!)

**DON'T EVER TRY TO HURT THE CAT IN FRONT OF ME . IN THE SEQUEL, A BAD CONSEQUENCE . ^^v

ANYWAY, I AM JUST A SIMPLE GIRL WHO LOVE TO SMILE , TALK & LAUGH SO MUCH ♥ **don't ask me W.H.Y please !

SOMEBODY WHO LIKE TO DISRUPTIVE OF MY LIFE , I WILL KICK YOU SOON . XD

JUST SAY 'ASSALAMUALAIKUM OR HELLO TO ME THEN I WILL "LIKE" YOU (GIRLSSS ONLY) (:

Thank You for your cooperation . ♥


** "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE" **

-diyana nabilla-

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
ORIGINAL PROFILE ®
╔══╗♫
║██║
║( o)║♥ I ♥ MuSiC.
╚══╝ıllıllıı((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅­|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|))ıllıllı
♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-

(▒)(▒)_______███☼███____(▒)(▒)
(▒)(█)(▒)__ ███_☼██████
_(▒)(▒)___██____████████
_________██____███▒▒▄▒▒
__________██____█▒▒▒▒▒▒
___________██____ █▒▒▒♥___(▒)(▒)
____________██_____▒▒____(▒)(█)(▒)
__________ __██____▒▒______(▒)(▒)
_____________██__▓▓▒▓_______█
________██__██ ▓▓▓▒▒▒▓____█
_(▒)(▒)___███_ ▓▓_▓▓▓▓▓___█
(▒)(█)(▒)______▓▓__▓▓▓▓▓___█
_(▒)(▒)_____ _▓▓__▓▓▓▓▓___█___█
___________ ▓▓___▓▓▓▓_▓___█_█
__________ ▓▓___▓▓▓▓__▓▓__█
_________ ▓▓___███☼█__▓▓__█
___♥▒▒♥▒♥▒♥▒♥▒♥▒♥▒♥ __▓▓_█
___ ♥▒♥▒▒♥▒♥▒♥▒♥▒▒♥▒♥__▒▒▒
____ ♥▒♥▒▒♥▒♥▒♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒____█
______ ♥▒▒♥▒♥▒♥▒♥▒♥▒▒♥▒♥__█
________ ♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒♥
___________♥▒♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒
_______________▓▓_▓▓
_(▒)(▒)_________▓▓_▓▓
(▒)(█)(▒)_______▓▓_▓▓
_(▒)(▒)_________▓▓_▓▓
_______________▓▓_▓▓
_______________▓▓▓▓
_______________▓▓▓
______█████████
________██____██
______█☼█____██
______█_______██
______________█☼█
______________██__█▄

_______❤
____█████████╲╲
____█▄█████▄█
____█▼▼▼▼▼█╲╲╰┳╮./"´`"\.
___██▌_______██▌___.//^ ^\
... _ █▲▲▲▲▲█_____(/(_♥_)\)_--(\ /)
____█████████_____._/"*"\___-( . .)
_____██_____██_____/(^)^(_\)♥c(")(")
==**〇◢\▁▁ ●●●/◣ 
◤    ●●●● ◥ 
▕       ●● ▕
──         ──
---── ●     ●  ──
──    ﹀    ──
◣       ◢
☆☆ ∞┼∞ ☆☆
███ ∞┼∞ ███ 
◥█◤ ∞┼∞ ◥█◤__(\ (\
═══╧═══__----(=' :')
███▊███___---(,('')('')


| Newer Post

Hye. Leave your footstep at my Shoutbox. Please don't REMOVE CREDITS!. Replace this with your stupid welcome note. Thanks for visiting my blog.


Story About Stuff Links



Go to www.Cbox.ws. Widht, 200.


This template was created by Izzati. Please inform me if I use your artwork but I did'nt mention your name. Thank You all for helping me :D Best view in Google Chrome only.